You want to watch out when you are buying a used car in New Jersey you want to make sure you have all your guides.
But here are around 20 things to remember when you are trying to lock down a used car.
1. You want to look at the tires, make sure they aren’t bald because that will cost you about $400 – $600 for new tires.
2. Make sure the brakes work, take it for a drive and do some hard stops to see how the brakes react and make sure they don’t lock up the car.
3. Paint work look for any dings or bumps in the paint
4. Check the service history make sure everything was done on time and in a regular manner you don’t want to miss out on any service work.
5. Test the used car because you don’t want to be the one holding the bill at the end. Make sure everything is up to your standards.
6. Make sure the parts on the car aren’t old.
7. Check out the car dealership you are buying the car from. Do your research beforehand.
8. Check the fluid levels of the car, oil, and such.
9. Check the VIN to see if the car has been tampered with.
10. Look for any wear and teat on the car if the car has a lot of miles on it, chances are its been road hard.
11. Haggle with the car own of the used car make them work for the car sale. You know what you want now make them give it to you.
12. Use a price checker to see if you can get the car cheaper anywhere else car dealers might want to run the price up on you depending on the car.
Auto financing for a Used Car in New Jersey
Our service is free and we can match you with a local used car dealership in New Jersey right now. Don’t let another used car slip away.